Search advertising refers to a method of marketing in which online advertisements are placed on websites available as results from search engines. It is an excellent way of earning revenue for the business and spreading awareness about the company and its services. Other terms in use for search advertising are SEM, PPC, Paid Search, etc.
Elements of Search Advertising (BAK)
Search Advertising consists of three essential parts, they are as follows:
Use of these elements helps to increase the firm’s profit, considerably.
Goals of Search Advertising services:
- Increasing the number of leads
- Improving the quality of leads
- Lowering cost per customer acquisition (CPA)
- Higher revenue
Improving the management of Search Campaign:
The following steps must be taken to ensure that your campaign performs better:
- The structure of your account must be customized as per the specific demands of the firm and the services it offers
- Optimization strategies should be dynamic and progressive
- Improvement in the ratio of Leads to Sales by-
- Map the firms’ performance by paying attention to their working and performance.
- Taking time to understand the lead quality to help with the sales process.
- Recommend ways to cease new chances to expand the account
- Promoting increasing impact by advertising through mobile display and social ads
- Appropriate use of direct access to Google Account Managers
Factors that influence Search Advertising:
- Targeting audience on the grounds of –
- Location of the audience, with regard to their geographic position
- Status of the audience, both social and economic
- Audience’s patterns of behaviour
- Keyword Mapping
- Users’ search patterns and business offerings
- Depending on the persona of the buyer and sales lifecycle
- Search ads that generate more conversions and clicks – Dynamic search ads
- Remarketing already existing ads
- Optimizing conversion rates
- Acquiring and retaining better results by tracking calls
- URL Tagging
- Integrating website automation tool with CRM integration
Our Approach towards Search Advertising
Creating and managing Campaign Strategies
The campaign strategy should be unique as per the demands and preferences of the firm. The services providers must work as per the firm’s budget. The campaign strategies should be designed to attract the target audience and make maximum use of the available resources. Moreover, the structure should be easy to maintain.
Appropriately placing the correct keywords is very important to generate traffic. The target audience should be kept in mind and suggestions from SEO experts can come handy to make the sites popular.
Creating and testing ads
The ads should be both productive and creative. The innovation in the advertisements should be able to capture the audience’s imagination. Viewers will recall a good ad and revisit the pages. This could result in higher conversion rates and better profits.
Optimizing and managing bids
The bidding must be optimized in a manner that allows service providers to work with the budget that the firm provides and to gain maximum profit too.
Optimizing and designing the landing pages
The landing page is the page on which the ads are published. They should be in sync with the ads. Placing your ads on a relevant landing page will ensure better conversion rates and better response from the audience.
Regular reports and analysis
There must be a system to check and analyze the performance of your ads. Reports on the conversion rates and audience response help the firm to understand whether or not their strategy is effective. It helps to bring changes in the strategy whenever necessary.