Content & Search Results Success Factors
Today is the world of content. This determines your SEO success. It is what makes us consider the Elements of content on start. The periodic table of SEO success factors starts with depicting content quality. It shows, the right content will build a foundation. It will be useful for every SEO effort made by you.
Content Quality (Cq)
The questions to ask yourself are-
- “Is the quality of your content, right?” or
- “Does it go beyond a brochure of simplicity with information alike?” or
- “A content quality holding uniqueness, a substance for visitors. Is it provided?”
With questions as such, your website will hold a difference. It will bring in people to read more than seconds. They will show how better your content is in your own eyes. Once you receive a faithful answer, remember to make changes. Remember, Content quality is one on which all depend. All other factors depend on the strength of the same.
Keywords research or Content research (Cr)
It comes second and holds importance. With the right use of keywords in the content, make sure to be effective. Answer all the query of people as the keywords typed in gets to your result.
Examples are many, like one for searching “Best clinic for body checkup”, etc.
They can use any kind of technical words to describe or to enlist the results. But what if, the searched words are “Best clinic for body checkup in Sydney?” This might disturb your ranking. So, from every start, it should be noticeable to include a better language. This will improve your searching.
Keywords use/Content words (Cw)
So, you checked the keywords, right? But is the use appropriate in your content? Or have you re-corrected/edited the content already created after research? Holding such high concern, it is what helps get your page found. So, better check and edit.
“The second question that hits our mind is, “How often?” 5 times, it is with a keyword density to be around 2.45%. This will improve the results.”
Wait, if you read this somewhere, its time you realise, it’s inappropriate. No precise number is as regards the use. No ideal percentage or scientific-sounding words will help. All you need is a list of words which you consider yourself for one to find you. Prepare a list of relevant keywords. Use them on your page. Any shift to pronoun, common references, remember using a noun. This will help.
Content freshness (Cf)
- New content or Fresh content is always loved.
- Updating your page, every day with fresh content. Adding new pages on a constant. You, think it’s possible? No.
Google, the one place for all, has given us a QDF (Quality Deserved Freshness). If there is a boost for your enlisted content, Google makes sure to look into. If the content holds significance and freshness, it’s listed as QDF. It brings a boost to the search results.
- It holds a comparison to a hurricane which if active will reflect stories, news, etc.
- This will boost the search but what if it’s vice-versa? It will then only contain, government listings or any of the sites of reference.
- Be sure to hit it right if the QDF finds the content to be fresh and accurate. This hit can be for days or weeks but then after that? You are back on search results. It happens because of the worn off the freshness of content.
- Take advantage of this boost, as it doesn’t last long by providing the right content.
Vertical Search (Cv)
- All other factors hold their importance. They cover the web page content in the search engines.
- One must know they are not enough. As because web page listings are also holding Vertical results. So, where do they come from? The images, video, news, this is the answer. Having a hold over this area will make you show up in search results page special sections.
- To give an insight into the Vertical search and Horizontal search, Google is the best example. This search engine gathers content for broad subject range across the globe. It is horizontal search as the focus lies topic and its wideness.
- Then there is Google’s specialized search engine. This focuses on news/image etc.
- They focus on the segment in particular and so considered vertical search engine. It’s like a vertical flow over the interest spectrum in total.
- Do look when you search Google next time. There is one special section in results with vertical results with their relevancy. This is what helps succeed when fails the content of the web page. It acts as an add-up. So be sure to produce content considering the vertical sections.
Direct answers (Ca)
Ever wondered why these search results pop up even before you search something? It is meant to give you direct answers as regards what you might need. It all about the trending results gathered or licenced by search engines. Licenced menu or musical lyrics, it can be either. These engines sometimes even gather them directly (with the backlink for credit). But are these contents being direct answers a success? As there will be no click-ins if the answers are available so easy.
So, there are 2 reasons why they are a success-
- The trust factor which can later prove fruitful for other queries.
- With concerns comes in evidence. Direct answers do drive in traffic.
Either way, it’s all a use. So, one needs to consider all above-mentioned factors for better results.